"We don’t aim to hold on to our arrows all the way to the target. They’re not push-pins, they’re meant to fly. Our job is to shape and prepare the arrows so when they are released, they fly straight and true on their own. The time is coming when they will leave our quiver and depart on their life’s mission, as we have to prepare then – and ourselves – for that launch."~ Raising Real Men
- What are you doing to prepare YOUR arrows to hit that target?
- Do you have regular family worship?
- How are you discipling your children regularly?
- Are you obeying Deuteronomy 6:6-9 in instructing your children?
- Are you being consistant in enforcing boundaries and rules?
- Is your discipline consistent?
- Are you spending one-on-one time regularly with your children? (even monthly or bi-monthly, but where it's ON your calendar)
- Are you setting high expectations for your children? Do they know that you expect them to aim high? Or are you settling for the world's standards?
- Have you taught your children WHY you believe WHAT you believe? Do they know the Scriptures behind your beliefs and standards? This is real Biblical worldview education!