- 3 c. Cooked meat (any meat diced or browned and crumbled)
- 2 1/4 c. Vegetable (any raw, blanched; thawed frozen; or canned, drained)
- 3 c. shredded cheese (you can exclude this or just add feta)
- 3/4 c. diced onion
- 3 c. milk (can sub dry milk and water, soy milk or rice milk)
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. flour (may substitute rice flour)
- 2 tbs. baking powder
Containers: 1-gallon freezer bags
Assembly Directions: Combine meat, vegetable, cheese, and onion. Place this mixture in a labeled 1-gallon freezer bag. With a mixer or blender, combine the milk, eggs, flour and baking powder. Pour into the bag with the meat/vegetable mixture.
Freezing and Cooking Directions: Seal and freeze. To serve, thaw completely. Shake bag well and pour into a spray-treated or greased deep dish pie plate or quiche pan. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake at 350º for 35-45 minutes, until lightly browned on top and well set in the center. Cool about 5 minutes before serving.
We made this with bacon and broccoli. It was so good and super easy! I make two meals at a time!