If you have not taken action yet on the reopening on A Preferred Women’s Health Center in Charlotte, please read and act on the issue below, as well as the issues in THIS post in order to make your voice heard on behalf of the unborn in Charlotte!
E-mail today, Ms. Azzie Conley, the head of the Acute and
Home Care licensing division, which oversees the abortion mill licensing in Mecklenburg County, at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, remain respectful, using the following talking points or the example email. The messages need to be short and sweet; remain respectful, but outraged. There is an example of such a letter below.
- Great Concern for women upon the re-opening of A Preferred Women’s Health Center in Charlotte
- The clinic has a well-known pattern of blatant disregard to patient safety and care
- pattern of missing records for both employees and patients
- a lack of the proper sterilization of equipment
- a lack of qualified RN’s on site during surgeries
- improper dispersion of medications in dosage and types
- expired drugs
- a dirty, blood-stained environment
- poor upkeep of important equipment
- patient injuries
- a Medical Director who is RARELY on site, but certainly should be
- two doctors who have things on their records (www.NCMedBoard.org) such as:
- no hospital admitting privileges at any hospital in the area (repeatedly and vehemently denied that privilege)
- sexual abuse of multiple patients
- received treatment at a mental institution after his above sexual misconduct
- named in a
wrongful death suitafter a botched abortion
- disciplinary action following two peer reviews at former hospital employer after numerous botched surgeries and poor patient record keeping
- disciplined for pre-writing prescriptions
- lying under oath
- inappropriate relationships with a patient
- Women in North Carolina deserve better, especially in light of the Gosnell trial and convictions
Dear Ms. Conley,
I am writing to you out of great concern about the re-opening of A Preferred Women’s Health Center in Charlotte. It is well-known that there is a shocking pattern of blatant disregard to patient safety and care at this facility. I urge you and your staff to do an immediate review of all the records you have for this facility.
Public record shows that there is a pattern of missing records for both employees and patients, a lack of the proper sterilization of equipment, a lack of qualified RN’s on site during surgeries, improper dispersion of medications in dosage and types, expired drugs are kept on hand for use, patients are treated in a dirty, blood-stained environment, there is poor upkeep of important equipment, patient injuries, and a Medical Director who is RARELY on site, but certainly should be. The only two physicians at this facility have an extensive track record with the Medical Board of harming and criminally abusing patients. They also are unable to gain privileges at any hospital.
Women in the State of North Carolina deserve to be protected from places that prey on desperate women, which is exactly what appears to be happening at A Preferred Women’s Health Center.
The question many are asking is: Is the safety of the North Carolinian women really being considered in this matter, or is it more about preserving “choice” no matter the cost?
I am awaiting a reply.